Tuesday, June 9, 2009

There's always more to it than meets the eye.


Buen dia!
No, not the avenue in Makati.

Within the outskirts of civilization, down south Manila, lies De La Salle - Canlubang, which by the way, is in Binan and bizarrely not in Canlubang, where all shades of green touch the vast skies and also, where I get everyday closer to having a Business Management degree.
*Map grabbed from the De La Salle - Canlubang site, photos courtesy of Jordan Deja.

For the latter to happen and rooting down to the purpose of this blogsite, this post and the posts to come, are all part of nonetheless, Mr. Ramon Duremdes Jr.'s class, datamin, short for data mining and long for the what-you-don't-know-won't'-hurt-you era has ended. Though knowledge is only potential power, as Manny Pacquiao says, it's better that.. you know.

If and so our paths happen to cross, you will find me in De La Salle - Canlubang and most likely everywhere else by the name of Anna Francesca Duaqui, the one and only of my kind.
I am a melting pot, unpredictable, ever-changing and perhaps may be one of the best examples of what looks deceive is all about. But hey, what I say about myself may or may not differ from what you might consider me to be.
Indeed, beauty is in the eye of the beerholder beholder.

For all I know, I waltz through life with arms wide, an open mind and a zealous heart embracing the splendor and grandeur of what life has to offer.

Look around, there's always more to it than meets the eye.

5 comments:

  1. interesting blog...i like..hehe XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. You support your blog with interesting pictures that support your overall presentation.. thumbs up! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Barcy: I guess the map really helps. People hardly know our school exists. :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog represents the value of interpretation from one's self as it is projected on a positive thought for others.. Very honest work good job.

    ReplyDelete